City of Pasadena households that meet the following criteria are eligible for the TBRA-EP Program:
- Has income below 50% of the area median income for the area; and
- Has insufficient resources immediately available to attain housing stability; and
- Has been notified that their right to occupy their current housing will be terminated.
Program applications will be available for download on July 5, 2022.
- Each application must be completed in full and submitted along with a copy of the notice of eviction.
- Applications that do not meet program eligibility will be rejected.
- Each application will receive a score based on household data submitted in the application. Participation from your landlord is required for this program. Please review program policies and procedures for details on eligibility and requirements.
Due to limited funding, only 75 applications will be accepted for evaluation. For all the details, and to apply, please click the button below: