- MEMBER SERVICES
- PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS & ETHICS
- GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS
- ABOUT PFAR
- PFAR CHARITABLE FOUNDATION
1. We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
• Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
• Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations) with other real estate organizations and general demographic data.
2. We use this information to:
• Improve and customize our member communications.
• Notify you of updates to our site.
• Notify you of relevant products and services.
• Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
• Track usage of our sites.
• Assist national and state REALTOR® associations and affiliated Institutes, Societies and Councils in membership tracking and for their use for purposes similar to those listed above.
3. PFAR does not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses, but may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by PFAR for the purposes described in Part 4 of this policy (below).
4. We will not share, sell or otherwise provide other information about you to third parties, except for:
• Fellow PFAR members.
• When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
5. Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card for products, dues or other services via Internet Member Services will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
6. We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
7. You may edit your personal contact information at any time directly by logging on to the IMS website system or by contacting our Membership Department.