- MEMBER SERVICES
- PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS & ETHICS
- GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS
- ABOUT PFAR
- PFAR CHARITABLE FOUNDATION
- Class Schedule
- Classes We Offer at PFAR
- Center for REALTOR® Development (Member Discounts Available)
- Ethics Training Required Every 2 Years
- Education Resources
Classes We Offer at PFAR
Take advantage of PFAR’s wide range of courses designed to help you expand your skills and stay on top of current industry issues. See Class Schedule
- Free Munch & Learn Series: Learn from industry experts on topics ranging from technology to legal issues. Lunch is sometimes provided; otherwise, feel free to bring your own.
- i-Tech MLS: Discover the many powerful features of i-Tech MLS. Our free, hands-on training is divided into basic, intermediate and advanced classes.
- MLS Data Integrity Standards (How to Avoid a Violation): This free class covers the CARETS MLS Rules and Regulations and the importance of preserving the integrity of our data.
- ZipForm®: Learn how to complete contracts efficiently and reduce risk with this easy-to-use software. This hands-on class is offered free of charge.
- REVEI License Renewal: 45-hour crash course for all brokers and salespersons presented by Real Estate Video Educational Institute.
Center for REALTOR® Development
- See All Classes
- Designation Courses
- Certification Courses
- CE Approved Courses
- Monthly Specials
Ethics Training Required Every 2 Years
REALTORS® are required to complete ethics training of at least 2 hours, 30 minutes of instructional time within 2-year cycles. The training must meet specific learning objectives and criteria established by the National Association of REALTORS®. A new 2-year cycle began January 1, 2017. The deadline for this cycle is December 31, 2018.
NAR offers free online ethics training at realtor.org.
- OnlineEd Discount for PFAR Members
- NAR Designations
- Licensing (for renewals, see above class schedule)
- C.A.R. Designations
- C.A.R. Education Calendar