- MEMBER SERVICES
- PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS & ETHICS
- GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS
- ABOUT PFAR
- PFAR CHARITABLE FOUNDATION
Nominations Open for 2018 Officers & Directors
Election season has officially begun for the 2018 Officers and Directors.
If you want to self-nominate, a minimum of fifteen (15) signatures is required to submit a petition to get on the ballot. The deadline to submit a petition form for self-nomination is Monday, July 24th at 4 p.m. See self-nomination form
This year, the following seats are open:
- attends all board meetings and leads them in the absence of the President.
- travels to C.A.R. and NAR meetings as a C.A.R. Director.
- is expected to move into the role of President the following year.
- continues to serve a third year on the board as Immediate Past-President.
- attends all board meetings and signs PFAR corporate papers when necessary.
- is required to take minutes of the board meetings.
- is expected, but not required, to move up the leadership ladder into the roles of President-Elect and President.
- chairs the Budget and Finance Committee which meets quarterly to review the PFAR financials and annual budget.
- is expected, but not required, to move up the leadership ladder into the roles of Secretary and then President-Elect and President.
Director (3 Seats Open):
- serves a two-year term for 2018 and 2019. One serves a one-year term.
- attends the monthly board meetings and helps develop policy and direction for the association.
The Nominating Committee will consider all applicants who have no outstanding MLS or Ethics violations. We encourage applications from those with experience on committees (at PFAR or other associations) or in leadership roles in community organizations.
It is likely that more than one candidate for each Director position will be advanced to the ballot, so membership will have the opportunity to vote.