- MEMBER SERVICES
- PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS & ETHICS
- GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS
- ABOUT PFAR
- PFAR CHARITABLE FOUNDATION
MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE (MLS)
PFAR Offers a Choice: Members Can Choose CRMLS or i-Tech (or both)
PFAR members can choose between two state-of-the-art MLSs: i-Tech or CRMLS. Not sure which MLS best suits your needs? Feel free to subscribe to both! (Additional MLS fees apply.)
More Info: Call us at 626-795-2455.
Once logged onto i-Tech, members have access to these powerful tools at no extra cost:
- Realist® from CoreLogic® seamlessly integrates public records including in-depth property and ownership data, market information, street and aerial maps, and market trends.
- Trends graphs provide critical market data from 22 state MLSs and takes the guesswork out of what is happening in a specific market area and with a specific property type. With Trends’ easy-to-use report generators, it’s easy to establish yourself as a local market expert.
- Cloud CMA is the real estate Comparative Market Analysis software that will impress your clients and help you get the listings you want. The intuitive interface lets you easily create professional-looking presentations while maintaining a consistent look and feel for your brand.
- REALTORS® Property Resource (RPR) was created by NAR to provide REALTORS® with comprehensive data, powerful analytics, and dynamic reports for all residential and commercial parcels in the nation.
- Find gives REALTOR® members access to all REALTOR.com data via a robust and intuitive-natural language search engine. Use Find to view on and off-market listings throughout the US.
- HomePath Short Sale Portal is a Fannie Mae resource for listing agents working with clients who are considering or pursuing a short sale on a property where Fannie Mae is the first lien holder.
- Neighboring MLSs are at your fingertips with i-Tech’s Single Sign-On Access. Connect directly to Bakersfield, California Desert Area and High Desert Area.