Dues are non-refundable.
If you have paid California and National Association of REALTORS®’ membership dues for the current year at another association, these may be transferred to PFAR if you are joining as a REALTOR®.
All members are required to pay PFAR dues and MLS fees upon joining.
View Billing Schedule
Copies to attach to your electronic form
Incomplete applications will be delayed until all documents are received.
- Driver’s License or a Photo ID
- A copy of applicants DRE License (REALTOR® Applicants)
- Secondary Membership Applicants are required to include a Letter of Good Standing
- Payment Form
- Broker Authorization Form
Membership Terms and Conditions
REALTOR® brokers or salespersons transferring from another REALTOR® Association, must obtain the following:
- Letter of Good Standing from the former Association.
- Letter must verify payment of California and National Association of REALTORS® dues for the current year. It must also list the date on which you attended the New Member Orientation and National Association of REALTORS® Mandated Ethics Training.
- Terminate or Transfer ekey Service with the former Association before it is activated at PFAR.
- Member Orientation
- If you have not previously attended a REALTOR® orientation, you must attend PFAR’s orientation within 60 days of joining.
- REALTORS® membership at the previous association must be continuous without a break in membership for one year or less to be exempt from orientation.
- Applicants who have completed their orientation in another state are required to complete PFAR’s orientation.
Contact PFAR to determine transfer fees.