Thank you for taking the time to submit your Nomination. Please complete the form and click the SUBMIT button at the end of the form.
- PFAR Association active membership for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Must be In good standing with C.A.R., NAR, and PFAR.
- Volunteer service is non-PFAR related and solely within the community (Pasadena and surrounding area organizations.)
- Community service (e.g., including civic activities, service clubs/organizations, and other related activities and partnerships that help to promote a positive REALTOR® image)
- Nominees should have at least volunteered for a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Activities do not have to be directly involved with real estate issues and must be outside of PFAR. International work is also applicable.
- Exemplary conduct that showcases commitment to building a brighter future within the community.
- The time volunteered must include the year of nomination.
- The nominee should have proof of participating in said activities and testimonials from people there upon request.
- Ineligible candidates include non-active PFAR Members. Applicants must be an active REALTOR® or Affiliates within Pasadena and surrounding areas.
The final date to submit your Nomination form is Friday, September 22, 2023.
This form is now closed.