- MEMBER SERVICES
- PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS & ETHICS
- GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS
- ABOUT PFAR
- PFAR CHARITABLE FOUNDATION
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
The Pasadena-Foothills Association of REALTORS® supports and respects the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives while at the same time reducing the number of allegations that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to verify.
Per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to PFAR via PFAR’s DMCA Agent listed below.
Upon receipt of a claim that alleges copyright infringement, PFAR will pursue as it deems applicable within its sole discretion, which may include the removal of the allegedly infringing materials in “appropriate circumstances.”
For claims of intellectual property violations, please provide the following information to PFAR’s Designated Copyright Agent:
- Description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed that includes the URL and other information reasonably sufficient to locate the infringed material.
- A statement that the complaining party has a legitimate claim that the use of the material is unauthorized.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Sufficient Contact information to be able to reach the complaining party. This should include: your name, mailing address, email, phone number (business and cell).
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or an authorized agent to act on behalf of the owner.
Repeat Infringer Policy
Per the Repeat Infringer Policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, PFAR documents each notice and in the event PFAR identifies repeat infringers, PFAR reserves the right to terminate their accounts in “appropriate circumstances.”
PFAR’s Designated DMCA Agent:
Pasadena-Foothills Association of REALTORS®
1070 E. Green St. # 100, Pasadena, CA 91106-2433